Submitting Your Profile
Complete the form below to submit your university profile for the Beta 2016 Best Places to Study Abroad Rankings to be released in July 2016.
The submission deadline for the 2016 Rankings is May 30, 2016. Submissions received after this date will be added to the 2017 rankings. Universities submitted for 2016 will also appear in 2017 and beyond.
- Fields marked with a * are required.
- Universities with campuses in multiple cities should submit once for each campus city. Be sure to mention the campus name in the "University Name" entry.
Thank you for your submission. Your profile has been received and will be reflected in the next annual rankings.
Your Next Steps
1. Strengthen your university's confidence score by getting student reviews
The university rankings are based on a combination of the profile that you submit and reviews from students who studied abroad at your university. Use the sample email templates to reach out to your students or write your own message and send them to http://bp2sa.com/rate
2. Get your outbound students and partner universities involved
Make The Best Places to Study Abroad ratings work for you by having your outbound students rate their study abroad experience and asking your partner universities to fill out their profiles, as well. You can find sample email templates for those messages, as well, or create your own.
3. Get notified as soon as the rankings are released
Enter your name and email below to get an email notification when the rankings are released, so you can find out how your university fared. My intent is for this not to be just another ranking list, but a tool that well help you understand your students' perspective and how you might be able to better serve and appeal to future students, as well.